Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Stressed

Last Monday I got to learn about the human body from dissecting a human body. I didn't actually dissect it but got to hold most of the organs. I really enjoy studying medical stuff. It's hard and I'm really having to work at this, yet I love it. I put in my two weeks at work. I feel bad for quiting but at the same time it really was not a good place to work. I was not able to eat or really drink at all. I'm really getting tired or people using me. This past week I've seen just how much I give, I'm draining my self for other people day and night. I'm learning how to say no. This has to be one of the hardest things I've done in a while. Every time I say no I feel all of this judgment that is not really there. I'm trying to "turn off" my emotions when it comes to my interaction with others. That's all I have tonight I'm really tired so I'm going to go and watch some Seinfeld!

-James

1 comment:

William Sofield said...

Good for you.

Every decision to say "no" is also a decision to say "yes" to something else. And visa versa.