Tuesday, March 6, 2007




I have not updated in quite sometime. So I wanted to take the opportunity to inform all of you that as of today I am in the Army.


(The Insignia of the 307th psychological Special operations unit)

I leave in Sep for boot camp and will go straight to my job training. I leave in May to go to Bulgaria (as many of you know) I will have two weeks home before boot camp.
I would greatly appreciate all of your prayers as my time before Bulgaria is coming to an end. That God will bring in the remainder of my funds. That he will help prepare me mentally, spiritually, emotionally, not only for Bulgaria but also for boot camp.

Many of you may be wondering what I'm going to do in the Army, well let me tell you. I'm going to be part of the Psychological Warfare Special operations. I am not going active duty (full time) I am just doing reserves (one weekend a month). I am also doing a college program so I will still be attending college when I'm done with my training.

Hope all of you are doing well!
-James

1 comment:

William Sofield said...

Sounds interesting.


How's the fundraising going? Need any money? email me from my blog.